Sunday, July 8, 2012

Scientology: Pinching, purification and finding The Bridge to Total Freedom: My very sinister induction at the Scientology HQ... just three days ago on July 4 | Mail Online

The Mequon cemetery still holds its abusive initiation rite - GA -
but they deny it.

Scientology: Pinching, purification and finding The Bridge to Total Freedom: My very sinister induction at the Scientology HQ... just three days ago on July 4 | Mail Online:


I was led into a classroom filled with people studying. ‘You will study here for a few hours per day. We have lots of different study rooms in this building, including ones specifically for children.’

‘How old are children when they start services?’ I asked.

‘They start as soon as they can read and write.’ I thought of Katie Holmes and Suri.

‘You need to begin your purification process, too. That ranges between $3,000 and $5,000 and you’ll need to spend several hours a day sweating out the toxins of your life while adhering to a strict vitamin regime. You can start that today.’

Things seemed to be moving far too quickly. Surely she didn’t expect me to sign up for these things now?
‘Well, actually I’d like to have my relative look over your course recommendations and see what he thinks, if that’s OK?’ I said.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170232/Scientology-Pinching-purification-finding-The-Bridge-Total-Freedom-My-sinister-induction-Scientology-HQ--just-days-ago-July-4.html#ixzz204Fu6Dmr


'via Blog this'

No comments: